Harmony Vision Network is a registered NGO that is non-religious and nonpartisan body based in Keffi, Nasarawa State, Nigeria. It’s concerned with peaceful co-existence, unity in diversity, non-violence, mutual respect, tolerance, hate free society, human rights, freedom of worship and conflict resolution in multi-ethnic communities and religious plurality.
As an organization that is also involved in inter-faith dialogue and the struggle for social justice, we also serve as a global voice for the voiceless in the quest for justice and harmony.
Other activities of the NGO include the convocation of conferences, advocacy for equity and justice, visitation to areas affected by violent crisis, mobilization of donations to internally displaced peoples (IDPs), Camps and ensuring genuine forgiveness and reconciliation.
AIMS AND OBJECTIVE
- Peace building, conflict, resolution, disputes resolution among members of the society and Nigeria at large
- To promote culture and tradition among the various people of Nigeria
- To encourage the youths and children to pursue their talents and acquire skills while undergoing a formal education
- To educate, support and empower children, adults and families especially those with special educational needs in achieving responsible and independent life through formal teaching methods towards self-discovery and awareness for the better society
- To provide information, education, and advisory services on health and environment to the general public, various tiers of government, and other stake-holders
- To promote the interest of the society